1. Only Persons 18 years and older may enter Onesto Music, The Search 2019.
2. No Person under contract to any record label, Distribution Company, artist agency or any entertainment facilitator may enter the said competition.
3. The judges will be chosen by the participating venue in conjunction with Onesto Music.
4. The judges' decision is final.
5. Artists may not enter at multiple venues or change venues during the competition.
6. Artists entering this said competition will supply the organizers with a copy of their Identification document which will be registered on the Onesto Music “The Search 2019” database for cross referencing.
7. Any person entering Onesto Music “The Search 2019” will distance themselves from any negative, aggressive or unwarranted commentary of any channel towards, organizers, pub owners, venue owners, sponsors, judges and any other person directly or indirectly involved with Onesto Music “The Search 2019”. Failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification and possible legal action.
8. The Prizes as published in the media and website (www.onestomusic.com) will be subject to contractual negotiations.
9. Karaoke Screens will be available during the course of the entire competition, except for outlet/venue semi-finals and finals as well as Onesto Music “The Search 2019” semi-finals and finals.
10. The competition layout is as follows:
a. The Contestant must perform 2 songs on an evening.
b. A contestant must perform a minimum of 10 different songs in the competition.
c. Contestants must check with outlet /venue regarding scoring systems.
d. The 10 contestants with the highest points/credits, will advance to Outlet / Venue finals.
e. Judging on the Venue Final will be with conventional scoring sheets.
f. Venue Semi-Finals are optional and are the discretion of Outlet / Venue owner.
g. A top 2 from the Venue Finals will be chosen by means of conventional scoring sheets to represent the venue at the National Semi-Finals.
h. All finalists from all venues will perform in 2 semi-final evenings. Details will be published for these events as a separate agreement will be mandated.
11. It is the contestant’s responsibility to ensure that the DJ or Sound Engineer at each venue has the required tracks to play on all nights.
a. The Contestants are responsible for his/her own backing tracks where applicable.
b. The Contestants will not be performing with a Live band at the Grand Finale, only backtracks will be used.
c. Limited VOCALS are allowed on the backtracks on the Onesto Semi-Finals and Grand Finale. We would encourage participants to perform the songs in the Venue heat rounds with limited Vocals on the backtracks.
12. Top 10 Finalist are required to practice and perform with Onesto Music for the Grand Finale. Failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification.
13. Right of admission reserved.
14. None of the sponsors, organizers or the venue(s) will be responsible for any damage to equipment or person, theft of goods, injury or loss of life.
15. SPECIAL NOTE:
a. All judges are voluntary.
b. Public criticism will be given during the competition. (Venue Specific)
c. The contestants can discuss their performance with the judge(s) but this will only be the judge’s personal opinion and NOT the opinion of any of the sponsors.
16. No Scores will be made Public and that is Final.
17. With the signing of this agreement, you agree that any audio and visual or audio/visual material of yourself and the entire shows (Semi-Finals and Grand Finale) can be used for commercial and/or marketing purposes.
18. No branded clothing WHATSOEVER will be allowed on stage. The reason being - we might use audio visual material for marketing purposes.
19. All contestants must adhere to pub / venue Time arrangements.
a. All contestants must supply their songs for the evening to the DJ or sound engineer 30 minutes before the start of the event.
b. Contestants will each sing 1 song, then a short break, then each contestant sings the 2nd song.